пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

authority sport




Heyyyy�� Iapos;m back.�

So yeah, itapos;s been a while.� But I�feel the need to write, and I�donapos;t have my notebook, so I�thought I�would come back here.� Actually I�caapos;t believe that itapos;s still here. So yeah, here I�am... 3 years later. So letapos;s see, in this time, Iapos;ve gotten older.... And I do Tae Kwon-Do now.� Iapos;m a red belt. �Iapos;m still singing. �I do mostly church services, and private functions, like weddings and holiday parties. Iapos;m still finishing school, which is slightly ridiculous; Iapos;ve changed my major three times.��

Tae Kwon-Do is really awesome. �I�love it. �Actually, itapos;s funny, because I�never really thought I�would love something as much as I�loved singing. But I really like it.� I�normally train 5 days a week, but I just recently had a cyst on my tailbone, so Iapos;ve been doing crap. I�aso had nose surgery.� Kinda sucks. But soon Iapos;ll be healed and Iapos;ll be able to get back into everything.�

I�have an amazing boyfriend.� Heapos;s everything I�could ever want in someone x 1,000,000.� Heapos;s a third-degree black belt and the head instructor at my TKD�school. Weapos;ve been together for almost a year.�
authority sport, authority sports, authority sports store, authority sports tampa.



Комментариев нет: