пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

campbell keune realty




Yaaay fall breaaak time to do lots of reading and planning and all that goodness o_o just no class and no work. Woooo. Lol. Sigh. I went to sleep at 9pm yesterday..only to wake up at 12 to brush my teeth and promptly go back to sleep. I need to stop staying up late nights in a row. Itapos;s probably killing brain cells. I slept for a good 10-11 hours last night and Iapos;m still tired. I am so sleeping in tomorrow. The only reason Iapos;m up early today is to go check out the materials at FLI that I can use for the diagnostic teaching session and also to get tickets for Anne-Sophie Mutter :D Oh and also to go pay rent etc etc lol. Woo itapos;s Friday :D
campbell keune realty, campbell kentucky, campbell kent, campbell kelly computer history.



Комментариев нет: